The Clear Alternative
ClearMet Partials Are The Clear Alternative.
When a dentist prescribes a ClearMet Partial, they are giving their patients far more than just a dental appliance. ClearMet Partials bring dentists and patients to a higher level of function, simplicity and satisfaction. We provide the dental industry with the most proven semi flexible RPD material supported by the most extensive knowledge, experience, and training.
- You can have a tryin with the frame instead of wax only.
- It has occlusal rest to stop settling to reduce sore spots with less adjusting.
- Partials can be relined & repaired in saddle areas just like metal partials.
- Partial's clasps are tooth bearing. (not tissue bearing)
- The frame is invisable in the mouth.
- Clasps are adjustable with warm 3 prong plier. (dentist can even easily adjust chair side)
- 90% into undercut creating excellent retention.
- Partials are comfortable.
- The frame will not yellow with time and stain resistant.
- Amazing comfort.
ClearMet Partials are made of material that is monomer free and with no known allergic reactions. Nonporous – Bacteria and stain resistant – no odors, Exceptional outcomes require a synergy among the patient, the doctor, and the ClearMet certified laboratory. Our goal is not only to improve smiles, but more importantly, improve lives. Not only will your patients be more confident in their apperance, but they will eat better, and that can have a very positive impact on their overall health. Our goal is to provide you with a superior partial denture, crafted to your patients personal treatment needs, at an affordable fee. The only Clear Alternative for partials.
ClearMet Nesbit Partial
Unlike other Nesbit Partials, ClearMet Nesbit Partials are great for temporary implant restoration due to tooth bearing rests allowing the tissue to be covered without coming in contact with the implant.